While we were getting ready for the day today, Nora saw her new dress and immediately requested that she put it on. And then I found her crown. And then she admired herself in the mirror for the next two full minutes.

She looks just like a princess!

Then we headed to Andlie's Halloween Parade at her school. All the kids in the school line up and walk around to Halloween music for all the parents to see. It was fun to watch her beaming as she walked by.

Bumblebee came with us too.

Then I went & got a funny Halloween shirt at Target. I have seen it several times and resisted, but I couldn't any more. "Creepin' it real." Who wouldn't want a shirt that says that?

Next up - Andlie's class Halloween party! Since I'm the Room Mom, I get to help with all of the class parties! It was fun to see her classroom. I got to see her Super Surfer poster on display! (What a great week to be Super Surfer: Red Ribbon Week, Daddy was a Watch DOG, and Halloween Parade/party!)

And I got to see her name on the "Tooth Poster" for the month of October!

At my station, we played Witch Hat Ring Toss and the kids each got a bat ring for playing. Nora & Hazey were so well-behaved during the party. I have the best kids.

Then we came home, got our tummies full of pizza, and got ready to go trick-or-treating at Daddy's work! (There was no dressing Nora up as a kitty. She wanted the dress on. So her costume changed to a princess.)

The kids all colored a page for the coloring contest at Daddy's work. When we got there, we learned that Andlie won 1st place in her age division!

Hazey got a prize too! We had so much fun seeing every department's section of Daddy's work. We saw: a Harry Potter room, a Dr. Seuss room, an under sea room, a Minion room, and a pirate room! We ended with very full buckets and by eating sugar cookies & drinking chocolate milk. We love going to Daddy's work on Halloween!

Then it was time to set up for our annual Halloween party. This year, we rented a 12 foot inflatable movie screen and watched, "Hotel Transylvania!" We invited several families and just had everyone bring a treat to share. Families in attendance were: Halls, Duffs, Larsons, Reninks, Millers. We had about 30 people here and everyone had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment