Andlie had her first meeting for the Kindness & Compassion Club today. She was so excited! As soon as we checked in, she found her friend, Emmy, from Kindergarten. And then Landon - from her class - came in & found her and sat down beside her.

Meanwhile, Haze & Daddy played cars at home.

Andlie got a new shirt from Kindness Club! She's so excited to be part of this club! And she really is perfect for the job. She took wonderful notes in her new "Kindness Journal" and wrote kind things she saw people do all day in it. She's such a sweetheart. She brings so much happiness and joy wherever she goes.

Right during/after Kindness Club, Andlie ran her very first organized race! It was sponsored by her school's running club and was a one mile race! She got 3rd place in her age division! Way to go, Bug!

After the race, we came home and bummed around the house. Nora found her Olaf pencil and a paper and climbed up in the chair to color. I asked her if she wanted some "tiny chips" (AKA Frosted Flakes) and she said, "Yes. Right here." And then she pointed to where she wanted me to set them. And I obeyed. Because.....cute.

Tonight, we spent some time downstairs playing with toys together. Nora was in heaven when I helped her find & put on the Rapunzel dress. She kept saying, "Punzel! Pitty. Punzel dress. Nora wear it." She's such a prissy little thing. Don't let that fool ya though - she's also got some fire in her! She found the Moonie Book (from Shennie) and sat down and pointed out all the princesses in the book.

And she refused to take the dress off until I made her change in to jammies. She did everything in the dress. Including situation herself on the horse and ride it. She'll do what she wants. And I like it.






No comments:
Post a Comment