Sunday, November 8, 2015

October 23 - Pumpkin Parade at Riverwoods

This morning Nora grabbed all of the books she wanted and hucked them on to the chair.  Then she came in & asked me for "teeze ticks."  And then she climbed up in the chair & thoroughly enjoyed herself for the next half hour.

We got Bumblebee's, I mean Haze's, costume all hemmed up and ready to wear on the big day today!  If his smile doesn't give it all away - he LOVES it.

Tonight we got all dressed up (well, half dressed up), and headed down to Riverwoods where they had pumpkin displays, games, and trick-or-treating!  Nora was loving her kitty ears.

And she definitely loves the front facing camera feature on phones.


Andlie & Hazey got their faces painted while we were there.  Andlie's is supposed to be a spider & web.  And Haze's is supposed to be Frankenstein.  Andlie even said, "Is that supposed to be a square or a spider?  Is that just how it looks on your camera or is that really it?"  Oh well.  Free is free.

We found the "Inside Out" pumpkins!

When we went to bed tonight, I had to move Nora's "dance dances."  But I took a picture first.  Because I want to remember that she carries them around everywhere she goes.  Until she finds a place she likes.  Then she says, "Dump it," and turns the bag upside down & lets everything drop out with a big grin on her face.  She's a pretty cute little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment