Saturday, November 14, 2015

November 9 - Dentist & Hatch Family

The kids had their semi-annual dentis appointments this morning.  Andlie had to be checked out of school early.  She's been excited about it for a few weeks.  She's been saying, "Mom, I'll have to get called to the office!  They'll say, 'Can you send Andlie Allen to the office?'!"  And that is exactly what they did.  And she came around the corner giggling and beaming.

Andlie was a champ at the dentist - as usual.  She let them do x-rays, cleaning, flossing, and flouride without even flinching.  No cavities, a new toothbrush, and a prize for her! 
Haze hated it.  BUT he was brave enough to let them do x-rays AND cleaning AND flouride with only a few tears and tense moments.  No cavities, a new toothbrush, and a prize for him!
Nora was not a fan.  At all.  Not even of the lap exam.  She just wasn't having it.  She wouldn't even look at me when we left.  But she got a new toothbrush and a prize!

Considering that two of our three hate the dentist and I was the only adult with them, I think we had a pretty successful trip!  (It helps that the dentist is Andlie's Primary teacher.)

Mandy, Tim, Daisey, Liam, and Brodie arrived at our house late last night and spent the day hanging out with us!  This afternoon, Mandy & Tim took the kids to the park and sent me these pictures.



"Mandy, take a picture of me like this."

After they got back, I ran to the store to get some stuff for dinner.  On the way home, I looked around & noticed how beautiful our mountains are.  Epseically in the Fall with colors on them and especially with a beautiful sunset.

We love having the Hatch family here!  We think Mandy is a pretty great aunt.

I attempted my first French braid tonight and I think I'm ready to try it out before school tomorrow morning!  Music to Andlie's ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment