During school today, Nora & I took her baby for a stroll outside. She's a cute little Mommy to her babies. It's so fun to watch.

While we were out for a walk, I got a text from Haze's teacher saying that one of Haze's friends threw up. He was sitting right next to Haze. Haze DID NOT like it. When I came to get him, he was clinging to his backpack and cry-breathing. I took him outside and gave him a big hug & felt his body relax. We got in the car & went to get him some Sprite to help him feel better. i said, "Did you feel better when you saw me?" He said, "No." "When did you feel better?" "When we got in the car & drove away." Later he told me, "Mom, Devin threw up cheese and grossies!" Poor boy...
Last night, Andlie got 10 minutes of play time taken away from her for not listening. Today, she wrote this on the board & said, "I thought you might like it so much that I could earn some play minutes back." She knows the art of sucking up. Ha!

I wanted to be sure & take a picture of her writing homework today because it shows how much fun we had in Idaho!

Tonight, Nora found the curlers. And I showed her how to put them in her hair. And she loved it. And then she found Daddy's front facing camera & loved it even more.








No comments:
Post a Comment