Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 19 - Notes for Mom

Daddy is on his second day away from home.  He's in New Orleans for a work conference.  Today, he spent most of the day in Waveland visiting old mission sites with his Dad!





Meanwhile, back at home.....
I wore my slippers to take the trash to the curb this morning.  And it made me sad because the bottoms are torn to pieces and were flopping all around.  So I fixed them.  And now they are new again!  (Grampi would be so proud...)

After school, Andlie made me a few works of art.  I love them all!
"Who rocks?  Mom or Andlie?  Who rocks?  Mom rocks!  She rocks all the way down the houses!"

"Sun is bright, but Mom is brighter.  Boo yaaaa!  Boo yaaaaa!  Sun vs Mom"


She also brought home her Thankful Turkey.  Melt my heart.  What wonderful things to be thankful for.

Tonight when I checked on our sweet babies, I had to take pictures.  They're so little and so grown up all at the same time.  I love them all so much and feel so blessed to be their Momma.



No comments:

Post a Comment