Nora wore her hair in piggies today and it looked so cute. To match her. Because she's so cute.

Naturally, we went to Target after we dropped Haze off. We went to Christmas section and were looking at ornaments. She wanted to hold the ones that looked like cupcakes & donuts. She took a few looks at them and they decided to sample them. So she did. And I thought it was funny. And then when I took them away, she was still chewing. I said, "Nora, spit it out." And she spit out about 10 "sprinkles" (sparkly beads). Nora is so delightfully happy and sneaky and wonderful. She's such a joy.

Haze came home with a paper that he'd copied what his teacher wrote. I think his handwriting is pretty darn good! He's starting to spell out words on signs and is very curious about how to spell things. For example, last time we went to Smith's, he said, "Mom, what does S-M-I-T-H-S spell? What does F-O-O-D spell? What does P-H-A-R-M-A-C-Y spell?" He's getting so big and smart!

Since tomorrow marks two weeks until Thanksgiving, Andlie & I spent the afternoon preparing our annual "Thankful Tree" where we will write things that we're thankful for starting tonight until Thanksgiving Day.

And we ended the day by going to Riverwoods (as promised last night) where the kids ran around & giggled & played together and made us remember how blessed we are to be their Mommy & Daddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment