Monday, November 30, 2015

November 26 - Cedar: Day 2 - Thanksgiving

Andlie wanted beautiful hair for Thanksgiving.  This is what she described and what I made reality!

We spent the late morning at Granny's house churning butter!  I remember doing this when I was little.  It's so cool to see my kids doing it now!  This butter churn belonged to Clarissa Melissa Hickerson - my great-great grandma!






After we made butter, we went to Mindy's house to help finish the pies!

She snapped a couple Thanksgiving family pictures for us.  I am thankful for many things, but the things at the top of my list are right here in these pictures with me.  How blessed I am!



After Mindy's and a couple hours of relaxing, we had Thanksgiving dinner at Granny's house!  Per tradition, we each said three things we were thankful for.  Our family said:
Bryan: family, health, Gospel
Chandi: family, prayer, friends
Andlie: bed, house, body
Haze: Jesus and that He loves us and that He is a choice to love us and that He made us.
Nora: bed, dress, babies


After dinner, we visited and hung out and laughed with family.  Andlie & Bret especially had a good, happy visit.  Andlie adores Bret.

Then we all went home and went to bed.  Grama stayed at Granny's for a while to visit her siblings and they got a picture with all five of them and Granny in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment