Friday, November 6, 2015

October 14 - Mornings

Every morning after Andlie is all ready for school, we go back to my bed for snuggles & visits before school while Daddy is finishing getting ready.  I love her so much.  I love her cute little head nuzzled in to my chest and her cracky morning voice telling me about  her school day and her friends.  There's something special about being in a quiet house with my baby girl snuggling with me.  Just me & her.

After Daddy & Andlie leave, the other two get up and the house wakes up!  Today these two watched some "Daniel Tiger" and I had to snap a picture of their cute, tiny jammie/diaper bums.



Hazey turned in to a witch while he was at school today!

And Andlie turned in to a ninja after school!  (Halloween costume preview.)  And Nora turned in to a darling little copy-cat ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment