Today is Daddy's birthday! To celebrate, he took the day off work so we got to hang out with him all day! Andlie woke up with a pretty nasty/barky cough so she stayed home from school too. It was a happy day with the entire family!
First we opened presents.
And by "we," I mean the kids.
Next we dropped Hazey off at school and then headed to Dick's Sporting Goods. What Dad wouldn't want to spend an hour at a sporting goods store with their ladies on his birthday?

After we picked Hazey up, Daddy did homework with the big kids. Best Daddy ever. He's at home helping his kids do homework on his birthday. He should get an award.

While I was cleaning up, I found a bushel of bananas on the ground. When I turned them over, I realized that someone (cough, Nora, cough) found the bananas and took a little tiny bite out of each one (hence the black spots), opened a couple, and finally got about half a banana out. Smartie pants.

We spent the afternoon watching, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and eating popcorn on the couch together. Then we all went to Apollo Burger for dinner (Daddy's choice).
Then it was cake time! I made homemade Cookies & Cream Fudge Brownies! We lit some candles, sang, and cut the cake!
Happy birthday, Bryan! We are so lucky to have you as our husband and Daddy. We ADORE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment