I wasn't going to work out this morning. It was too late. Nora was already awake. We had to go to the school & change out the books. BUT I didn't give in to my weak self and I worked out! That marks 10 days of healthier eating and working out! I still don't feel a huge difference and I haven't lost 10 pounds, but it does feel good to be taking better care of my body and health. It doesn't mean that working out doesn't suck though....

At least I have new hair to make me feel better! I got a trim & refresh on my color last night!

Daddy is magic. Daddy can do a magic trick where he holds something small in his hands and squishes it pretty hard until it disappears. Mommy has to be close by for the trick to work. (I have pretty quick hands...) And then for the object to come back, Andlie and Hazey have to clap three times and then spin around three times. And they have to do it together. The kids think it is AMAZING. Andlie tried her luck at the trick tonight. Funniest trick ever. And then Haze tried with a piece of bread. It didn't disappear, but it sure got squished to smithereens...

No comments:
Post a Comment