Me & Nora had to go to the Post Office this morning. She made herself right at home while I waited in line. She caught the eyes of a cute old man and kept smiling & waving at him and pointing at her dress & holding it up for him to see. She's just the most adorable little thing in the entire whole wide world.

Ever since the puke incident at school, Haze has had a harder time wanting to go. This week has been particularly challenging for him. On Tuesday (first day of school this week), he was crying before school so I made him his very own brave bracelet. I told him it was red, white, and blue to match Captain America and that it had Captain America powers and Mommy love and powers. I told him it would help him be brave at school and remember that it's so fun and that Mommy loves him and will be back soon. It has worked really well for him this week! He has requested to wear it every day he's had school. I kinda love that. I love that he finds so much comfort in knowing that "Mommy power" is with him at school. He is one loved little boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment