Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 3 - New Goals & Costco Trip

Last night I decided that I want to get healthy.  I went & bought some whole wheat bread, whole wheat crackers, and light mayo (gulp).  Today I woke up & did Jillian Michaels' Cardio Kickbox.  And I almost died.  It was HARD.  But I'm excited for a life style change & a healthier me!

I'm especially excited that watching me work out made Haze want to work out too!  I want to set a good example of health to my cute babies. After he saw me work out, he said, "Mom, will you find a kid exercise video?"  So I did.  And it was so fun to watch him doing the moves!

After Daddy got home, we went shopping for coats.  It's supposedly gonna get cold pretty soon!  We stopped at Costco to see what they had.  Haze found his way in to a little blanket cubbie and hid from us.

And Haze & Andlie found the horses and took a wild ride on them for a few minutes!  (Meanwhile, Nora found an Elsa plush doll and wouldn't let it go.)

Well. I woke up and did Jillian Michaels' Cardio Kickbox - and nearly passed away. I ate a green smoothie filled with SPINACH (gasp!). I ate a healthy sandwich with LITE MAYO and WHEAT BREAD (gasp! gasp!). I had a pretty healthy snack. I ate GRILLED CHICKEN for dinner (gasp!). And I drank 90 ounces of water. And I don't feel any different and I still weigh the same. Soooo.... It looks like I'll be going back to Halloween candy for breakfast and sleeping instead of working out. At least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment