Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 1 - Church Clothes & Visitors

The kids looked too cute before church.  I couldn't help it.  I had to take their picture.

Me & Nora left after Sacrament meeting because she's had a runny nose.  But first, we took a few pictures of her in her darling dress.  She was pretty proud of the sticker picture she made during Sacrament and wouldn't let it out of her hands.  Cute girl.


While we were waiting for the others to come home, I cleaned up and Nora played with her toys.  She loves her toys.  She's very good at finding what she wants and actually playing with it.  It's fun to watch.  In this picture, she had just finished "curling" some of her hair.

Then everyone else came home from church and found their Halloween candy.  Haze came in to me while I was in the bathroom and said, "Look, Mom!  I have fifteen Smarties in my mouth!"

Grama & Grampa did stop by on their way home!  We went on a quick walk around the block with them.  Andlie & Hazey kept getting lost in Grama's dress!

After Grama & Grampa left, we put all of our Halloween stuff away and got our Thanksgiving stuff out!  Time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment