Friday, November 13, 2015

November 8 - Primary Program

Grampa was feeling much better this morning and it's a good thing because it's his birthday!  It was fun to have him here for that.  I think he's one of the funniest people with the biggest heart in the world and I feel so blessed to call him Dad. Happy birthday, Dad! I love you!

Today was the Primary Program at church!  It was Andlie's 4th one so she was an expert.  She sang all of the words to the songs and smiled and looked beautiful!  Her part was, "Following the prophets will help me come unto Christ."  She memorized it and said it right in the mic and spoke very clearly and with a smile.  I can't belive that she'll be 8 next year.  Gasp.  I'm sure proud to be her Mom.

Haze didn't love the program as much.  He has been anxious about it since practice yesterday morning.  Before the Sacrament today, he started crying again and told me he didn't want to go up and he "just wanted to say his part and come back down."  I told him that was fine and he could do that!  But when it came time to go up to the stand, he wouldn't budge.  So I ended up sitting up there with him on my lap.  The entire program.  BUT, he stood up and smiled during every song!  (Who needs words to songs?  Not Hazer.)  AND, he said his part (memorized) right in to the mic with a grin!  His part was, "I feel my Savior's love when I say my prayers."  He's such a passionate boy.  I'm lucky to be his Momma.

After Sacrament, Grama & Grampa wanted to sneak a picture with the kids before they had to leave.  They all looked so cute today!  (Funny story.  Nora was in her cute dress from last week this morning and then she noticed that Andlie was in her new sparkly, fluffy dress.  She went & touched Andlie's dress & said, "Andie dess.  Pitty.  Nora dess.  Diffrent!  Nora dess!"  So we had to change her in to her sparkly, fluffy dress.)  We had such a wonderful weekend with Grama & Grampa and were sad to see them leave!  We're so thankful they came up to see the Primary Program!  What lucky kids we have!

And since the camera was out.....


No comments:

Post a Comment