Friday, November 13, 2015

November 6 - Grama & Grampa Arrive

Haze drew me a picture this morning.  He said it was "Mommy and Daddy and their trucks."


We had to go to Andlie's school this morning to change out the books.  Haze held Nora's hand all the way to the front door.  He told me, "Mom, I'm gonna be Nora's friend forever!"


Nora looked pretty cute in her new/old (from the Hall's hand-me-downs) outfit and boots!  She wouldn't wear the boots at first until I told her they were Sally's boots.  Then she said, "Saw-wee's boots!" and let me put them on her.


This afternoon, I caught our three perfect babies reading a book together.  Their little feeties in their dirty socks and how they were all snuggled together melted my heart.  They are three of my biggest blessings.

Me & Andlie had Daddy take a picture of us in our matching shirts tonight.

After dinner, Grama & Grampa arrived!  Nora walked up to Grama & said, "Tick back."  So Grama did just that.  And it put Nora in to a trance.  We're so happy to have them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment