Monday, November 30, 2015

November 28 - Cedar City: Day 4

Today we helped Grama & Grampa set up their Christmas tree!


Andlie wanted to build a snowman with Grama, but it was too cold so they just went for a quick snow walk and found a HUGE icicle!


After they got back, we got to work!




I sent some very touching, heart-warming photos to my siblings so they could see how wonderful I was.  I got Mom to pose with me.  Bonus points.


And then I got Dad to pose with me.....

Haze's favorite place to put ornaments was on the very front, bottom, center branch.  By the time he was done, ornaments were touching the ground.

Andlie & Hazey put some candy canes together to form a Christmas heart!

And then Andlie found Grampa's wig.

Next we went visiting.  First we went to Mindy's house to see her Christmas decor.

And eat some yogurt.  Obviously.


Then we went for a ride down Candy Cane Lane in Cedar City to see the lights!
We finished the night at Shennie's looking at her Christmas decor.

And, of course, we got some Grama snuggles in too.

And some Grama back tickles.  She's the best at back tickles.  Everyone knows it.  Nora has been asking her, "Gama.  Tick back." all weekend.
 

We've had such a wonderful time in Cedar City!  We'll be sad to leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment