Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 4 - Big Girl Hair, Field Trip, & Name Writing

Today Andlie wanted her hair in a French braid for her field trip to the Museum of Natural Curiosity.  Too bad for her, I suck at them.  So we went with something else.  And she totally loved it!

Nora wore her hair like a big girl for the first time today!  She looks so big!  Love her sweet little smile for the camera.

Andlie's teacher took a picture of her in the wind tunnel at the museum today and sent it to me!  Andlie came home & told me that "Miss Carter was laughing so hard that she was crying when we went in the wind tunnel!"  I was happy to get this picture and I can understand why her teacher thought it was so funny.

Haze brought home a paper with his name written on it and I was blown away!  He is learning so much and preschool!  I'm so proud that he can write his name with an uppercase first letter and the rest lowercase - and all free-hand!

When Andlie got home, she told me that she had been chosen as her classes' Kindness Representative for her school's Kindness and Compassion Club!  There is no one in the entire world better for the job.  Andlie is so kind and loving to all that she meets and tries her hardest to include everyone.  Every teacher she has had in her little lifetime has mentioned how kind and inclusive and happy she is to everyone.  It makes me so proud to be her Mom.  What a blessing she is to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment