Friday, May 8, 2015

May 7 - I Love to See the Temple

Today, Daddy got to be a Watch DOG again!  But today was extra special because it was field trip day!  So Daddy got to go with Andlie to school and on the bus and to Hee Haw Farms!  They were both pretty excited and they had a great time together!





Next, we went to the Payson Temple Open House!  It was a beautiful temple.  Andlie's favorite part was "the baptism place."  She called today "the best day ever because Daddy got to be a Watch DOG AND we got to go to the temple!"

Haze's favorite part was "the beautiful room with the soft carpet and pretty lights."  (Celestial Room)  When he saw the baptismal font, he said, "I just want to dip my toes in all the waters.  Just a tiny bit."  And after we got home, he directed us around our house with his hands & arms just like the people in the temple were doing.

Nora was in awe over the chandeliers in the temple.  She would look all the way up at the ceiling and smile and say, "Wow."

Bryan & I both loved the details of the temple.  Bryan especially loved the vent covers - even they were intricately carved.  I loved the etched glass windows inside of the temple and the deep, earthy colors that everything was decorated with.  It was a special day for our family.






Tonight, Nora had her first hair cut!  First we took some "before" pictures.  I just cut the mullet off.  Nothing else.  And we saved her hair.  Because it's always sad when baby hairs get cut.


And then some "during" pictures.  It turned out really cute and I think it'll grow in more even now.  Horray for firsts!


Andlie played hairdresser with Daddy's hair while Haze got his hair cut.

"Ta-da!"

No comments:

Post a Comment