Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 6 - Dinosaur Museum

Went to the "dinosaur museum" today to play with some friends while Andlie was at school.  It was Nora's first time!  (We've been there before since she arrived, but she has never been big enough to actually play.)  She had a grand ol' time toddling around and sitting down on the dinosaur tail all by herself!

Hazer man had fun too!  He made a friend quickly and they had fun running around & playing on the slide together.  He's getting so big!

Today, Andlie had her first real play date.  She went & played at Violet Parks' house and was there for 2 hours all by herself!  She packed a bag for the event.  She packed (in her "Frozen" bag): her Olaf toy, her "Frozen" figurines, her pretend dog (named Soela), and her iPad.  Plus I added a couple of Fruit by the Foots.  She had so much fun with Violet and we can't wait to have another play date at our house!

While Andlie was away and Nora was sleeping, Mommy & Hazey played the Ladybug game.  After I lost the first game, he told me, "Sorry, Mom.  You lose.  You're a loser.  Sorry."

I think Hazey's most favorite part of the day is the part where Daddy comes home and "fights" with him!  He loves it!  I'm so thankful for a Daddy who does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment