What a wonderful Mother's Day! After some shopping with Daddy last night Andlie walked in the door with some beautiful flowers and, with a big grin on her face, exclaimed, "Happy Mother's Day!"

Then, since we were headed to Koosharem today, I got to open the rest of my presents and cards right before bed last night.
From Andlie: Homemade Looms Bracelet (with my favorite colors), Homemade Looms Hot Pad (with my favorite colors), Homemade Card, Recipe Book (from Kindergarten)
From Hazer: Homemade Card - He made sure to color the truck pink because it's my favorite color.
From Nora: Homemade Card - Daddy helped a tiny bit.
From Bryan: Sugar Scrub, Gel Nail Polish, Mother's Necklace (love), Card (With - my favorite - a handwritten love letter inside.)
Haze kept telling me, "Happy birthday, Mom!" And I got hugs & kisses from the kids all day! I was SPOILED ROTTEN! I'm so grateful for my babies and for my perfect husband. They made me feel so loved and so special today. I'm so thankful for Bryan and for the Daddy that he is. He tries to give me all the credit, but I couldn't be the Mom that I am without the Daddy that he is by my side.

By Andlie: Mom's Favorites
Color: Purple
Food: Quesadillas
Thing to do: Take care of us
Treat: Chocolate
Vacation: Beach
My mom is so pretty because: She does her makeup, she helps me
She helps me: When I get hurt
I love my mom because: She snuggles me

Today was a special Mother's Day because we got to spend it with our entire Goodwin family in Koosharem for Liam's baby blessing! We were even able to capture some good family pictures!
We woke up at 6:00 this morning, headed to Koosharem, went to church, took family pictures, went to the luncheon, played at the Hatches home, and headed back home. Andlie illustrates about how we all felt afterwards:

I love being a Mom. I am grateful every day for being able to hold such
a divine and beautiful calling. Especially to such beautifully perfect
babies. Being Mommy fills my heart to its fullest capacity. I love my babies. I love their little chubby hands and their dirty, playful hair and their flushed cheeks. I love the way they smell, the way they move, the way they love. I love every single thing about them - even the things that drive me batty. There is nothing in the entire world that makes me feel more loved,
more fulfilled, more exhausted, more joy, more happiness, more
blissfully chaotic, or more absolutely adored than being called
"Mommy." It is my biggest blessing and my truest joy.










No comments:
Post a Comment