Hazey man looked so handsome in his "Captain America shirt" and his red shoes. He always looks handsome. He's a sweet, sweet, happy boy.

Today was the last time that I helped in Andlie's Kindergarten class. We had Field Day and had lots of outdoor games planned, but it rained so we ended up inside. It was still fun though! Mrs. Sell gave me a really sweet thank you note thanking me for being a wonderful Room Mom. And as a bonus, she gave me a gift certificate to Chick-Fil-A and some chocolate! She has been such a wonderful teacher and a blessing to Andlie and to us!
I'm so thankful to have been able to spend so much time in her classroom this year! What a blessing! I'm excited to keep spending time with my babies at school.

This afternoon, Haze came in to me and said, "Mom, I wanted to fix this spot on my hair so I got it pretty wet. And now it's fixed." Perfect, Haze. Perfect.

We spent lots of the afternoon getting Mrs. Sell's end of school present ready.

When Daddy got home, we walked to the school carnival where we spent two hours playing on bounce houses and slides and obstacle courses! Andlie also got brave & got some color sprayed in her hair! We had to leave a little bit early because it started raining, but we had so much fun while we were there!

I think the Field Day & the carnival tuckered Andlie out...


No comments:
Post a Comment