I almost had two heart attacks this morning. First, Haze closed the garage door on top of the open van trunk while I was unloading groceries. Poor boy was just trying to help and was so sad the minute he knew what was happening.
After we all recovered from that (van & garage are fine), Nora brought me over a dead worm and put it on my arm! Ack! After we recovered from that (AKA after I threw the worm back at her and screamed), I noticed these beautiful roses on our rose bush. I've noticed them before, but today I chopped a few off and brought them inside. I just love the color!

Andlie has become quite the writer lately. I've been finding some real gems around the house lately. I love them all.
![]() |
| "I am pretty Andlie. I have a brother named Haze. I have a sister named Nora. I have a Dad. I have a Mom. I want a puppy and a guinea pig. And a bunny. And a chicks. And a mouse. My favorite color is pink. My favorite food is candy and pizza. My favorite friend to play with is Violet. I like swinging........ Bravo! Joy yay! Good job! Love, Andlie" |
![]() |
| There was a little girl named Andlie. She was wild. |
Today Andlie's class held a parent showcase. They each displayed their visual aids from their animal reports and sat by them. Then all of the parents were invited to come and see the displays and ask any questions about the animals. I'm pretty sure Andlie loved every second. I asked her if she answered people's questions and she said, "If they asked a question, I would just read my poster and tell them about each picture."

Tonight Nora found Andlie's shoes, brought them over to Daddy, and put her arms out. Translation: Put these shoes on my feet, Dad. So he did. And we were surprised at how well she still walked in them! She loved having them on and was quite proud of them as she strolled around our house.




No comments:
Post a Comment