Haze is getting more & more comfortable with Sunbeams. He loves his friends and teachers so much. Today he even sat in front of me instead of right next to me. He and Sophie wanted to be close to each other, so they opted to share a chair. Millie, Haze, and Sophie spent the rest of Sharing Time giggling and whispering/talking loudly. At one point, Haze said, "We're all friends together!" Made my heart happy.

During the last hour of church today Bryan had to conduct Elder's Quorum, but I was with Haze in Sunbeams. I wasn't sure how I would control Nora while taking care of Haze so I just decided to let Nora try Nursery. Technically, she shouldn't be in there until the first of July, but we went for it anyway. I came back to pick her up at the end of church and was told that she did great and didn't even care that I wasn't there! Yay!
So today marks Nora's very first time in Nursery! Look out Nursery, here she comes!


No comments:
Post a Comment