Nora jumped in the bike trailer this morning while we were outside playing. And she just kept sitting there. And then Haze followed. So I gave them what the obviously wanted and we went for a bike ride around the block!

But before that, we took some pictures of Andlie before her last day of Kindergarten!!!
| Mrs. Sell & Andlie |
Just in case you need a refresher, see the pics of her FIRST day below. Her hair is longer. Her teeth are missing. She has new glasses. But most of all, she has more confidence and a bigger smile! Yay for graduating Kindergarten!
To celebrate Andlie's good grades (again) and her graduation from Kindergarten, we got some ice cream tonight! Everyone always loves ice cream!

Andlie doodled on the wall while we ate our ice cream. I love that she doodles the names of our happy family. Haze is always saying, "Mom is my friend. And Daddy's my friend. And Andlie. And Nora. We're all friends. I'm you alls friend!" I love that my kids feel loved and happy to be part of this wonderful family.





No comments:
Post a Comment