Monday, May 4, 2015

May 2 - Classic

Today we spent the morning hiking again!  It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time!  Andlie & Haze had a great time walking back & forth across the little stream and Nora had fun throwing rocks in the water & watching them splash!  Daddy & Andlie hiked the waterfall again.  If you look really closely, you can see them in the middle/right picture right below the greenery on the right.

After our hike, we spent the rest of the day outside in our yard hanging out.  We love sunshine!  I asked Bryan if I could take a picture of him for the caller ID on my phone.  This is what I got...

Nora loves to make her serious face and then switch it to her scowling face and end with a giant laugh!  It's a fun game she plays (mostly with Mommy).


Outside.  Weapons in hand.  Barefoot.  Picking his nose.  Classic Hazey.

Barefoot.  Climbing up things & jumping off of them.  Outside.  Giggling.  Classic Andlie.

Copying Andlie.  Outside.  Classic Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment