Andlie got a new hat at the mall today! (She's been envious of Haze's flat bill hat since he got it from Daddy last Summer.) She looks pretty darn adorable in it if ya ask me!

After we came home from the mall, it got rainy and we spent most of our afternoon downstairs playing with toys and reading books. We got a book out that we hadn't read for a while: "I Love You, Stinky Face." It's the cutest little book. We read it at least four times at the request of Hazey & Andlie.
"But, Mama, but, Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face? 'Then I would give you a bath and sprinkle you with sweet-smelling powder. And if you still smelled bad, I wouldn't mind, and I would hug you tight and whisper in your ear, 'I love you Stinky Face.'"

After that, Andlie busted out her leotard and turned her hat gangsta! She completed the look with her new shoes. And a sweet pose. I love her spunk.

Finally, we had baths! We haven't squished all the kids in the bath together for a long time, but we did tonight! One blonde-haired, white-skinned boy and two brown little girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment