Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 1 - Sunshine

Remember how Nora adores doggies?  Well today she got to hold Andlie's puppy while it was turned on and barking.  And she loved every single second.

I came downstairs this afternoon to do some tidying up and found an awesome picture that Hazey drew!  When I asked him if he did it all by himself, he got a huge grin on his face.  And then he told me that it was "a robot transformer with a button right here so he can transform."  (The button is the little green circle/square on his tummy.)

And then we spent the rest of the afternoon in the glorious, beautiful, wonderful sunshine!  (Nora was napping.)  It's so good for the soul!  We had fun laughing and visiting outside!

I laughed until Haze found a worm.  And then I did everything in my power to tell him it was cool and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment