Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 18 - Popsicles

As soon as the air is even a tiny bit warm, it's popsicle time!  And all of the kids know it.  The front porch is one of the best spots to sit & eat popsicles.

I can't believe I'll soon have a Kindergarten graduate!  Hazey & I have a lot of fun hanging out while we're waiting for Andlie to come out of school.  He's my little buddy.

We take starting contests serious around here.  (Especially since our classmates have taught us how serious to be.)

Tonight Nora watched as Andlie & Haze changed in to their jammies.  And then she thought she wanted to try.  She came up to me & said, "Ah, ah, ah!" while she held her arms up.  So I took her shirt off.  And then she tried pulling down her own pants & diaper.  With a lot of success, might I add.

Andlie wrote Daddy the sweetest little note tonight.  We're saving it forever.  It says, "I love you, Daddy.  Thank you for everything you do.  I love you."  And then she drew the sign language for each letter of the alphabet.  Cute little sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment