I took Hazer to the doctor today. He's been peeing and drinking a lot and I just wanted to make sure he didn't have Diabetes. He was pretty nervous to go, but he did great! When we first got to the room and he was instructed to take off his shoes, he did just that plus his socks and then told the nurse, "Hey, look. I have a poor little owie on my foot." He got weighed & measured and did so good! And then they wanted a urine sample so we headed to the bathroom and I had to use my quick reflexes to hurry & put Nora down and catch his pee before he was done! Everything checked out just fine. We are happy to have such wonderful doctors to go to.

We were outside today when Daddy pulled up! Nora was SO excited!
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!"

"Glad as I can be!"

"Clap my hands and shout for JOY!"

Friday is pet day at Andlie's school. Since we don't have a pet, she is taking her little doggie that barks. Tonight, we made a collar (an old bracelet from Daddy's work) and a leash (braided yarn) and we even made a name tag for her. Andlie named her Soela (So-ell-a). She made her a special name tag with her Shrinky Dinks that she got for her birthday. We're all pretty excited with how everything turned out. Andlie is especially excited to take Soela to pet day on Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment