Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 19 - Color by Numbers

Haze finished his first color by numbers artwork today!  He didn't fully understand that you get to paint the entire shape with the number in it, but he definitely understood to paint each number a certain color.  I love how there are just dots of color on the numbers.  I love him.  I love this beautiful artwork.

While me & Haze were busy painting, Nora was busy with a project of her own.  I should have known she was up to something when it got so quiet.  As you can see by her face, she's very remorseful about it.

We spent the day inside because of rain.  So after dinner, we got the heck outta dodge and went to Riverwoods!  All three kids had so much fun playing at the play place tonight!  Andlie and Hazey even helped Nora go down the slide a few times - which she L.O.V.E.D!  So blessed to have such happy, healthy, wonderful babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment