Haze put on Daddy's churh shoes this morning and said, "Look, Mom! I'm a transformer! I'm a church transformer!!"
We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today at Hazey's request. It's so refreshing to take a day and just do what the kids want instead of what "needs" to be done at home.
Nora was a pretty cute lunch date. She kept pointing out all of the "bay-bees" and squealing with delight when she would find a new one. She was pretty happy & darling (like usual) the entire time.
Nora's New Words
Bubbles: Bubb-lllll
Duckie: Du-kee
Rock: Rok
Chalk: Ock
Sit: Dit
Up: Bup
Back: Bak
Rock-a-Bye: Bockie, bockie
Wash: Washa, washa
*When you ask where her nose is (or
anyone else’s), she’ll grab it & say, “Gok!” (Meaning, “Honk!”)
*Fake coughs so good. And she’ll keep doing it until you ask, “Nora, did you choke?!” And then she’ll say, “Ya,” and cough some more until she’s gotten the sympathy she needs.
*Fake coughs so good. And she’ll keep doing it until you ask, “Nora, did you choke?!” And then she’ll say, “Ya,” and cough some more until she’s gotten the sympathy she needs.
*Likes to blow dandelions like her
siblings. Picks one (a white one) from
the grass, but grabs the entire white/flower part in the process. Then she opens her hands and blows the
squished dandelion out of her hand.
*When she has a poop or she knows she
needs to change her diaper, she’ll smack her bum over & over while she
walks away & say, “Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum!!!!”

Haze was a fun lunch date too! He kept going in & out of the play place - making sure to wave to me every time. And he always made sure to give me a big hug & tell me he loved me before he went back in to play. That boy has his Momma's heart.
Haze Quotes
*Haze’s
prayer: “Thankful that Andlie has no more school. Thankful that we can get a new house so we
can have a dog.”
*After we bought a new game for
Andlie & Hazey, Haze said, “Andlie do you know why I bought you that
game?” She said, “No, why?” He says, “Because you’re so cute.”
*After seeing an ant pile: “Mom,
look! It’s a bug party!”
*After
pointing to Andlie’s bruises on her legs: “Andlie, I have dry owies too!”
*In a prayer: “Please bless that Jesus won’t
die again.” “Thankful that we’re all
buddies.”
*After climbing across the small
river up the canyon on the rocks by himself: “Mom, maybe you can just call me
teenage mutant ninja Hazey!”
*In a prayer: “Thankful Jesus is
good and He loves us.”
*After
A LOT of coaxing and tears, he put on his jammies all by himself. I said, “See!
You’re so big! Now you can go
potty by yourself, write your name by yourself, put your clothes on by
yourself! Good job, Bud!” And he replied, “Ya, Mom. And you can do the dishes, play with us, not
pee in your pants, plant flowers with us, and not be mad and yell at us.”
*Daisey
wanted to take some treats home for the drive back to ID. Haze said, “OR, you can just leave the treats
here for another time if you want and maybe take some carrots.”

On our walk tonight, Andlie kept telling us that we were "slow pokes!" She'd get so far ahead of us, park her bike, and sit on it backwards until we got there. She's such a fun girl!
Andlie Quotes
*Saw that Daddy had his watch on so she came inside
& put her watch on and then showed Daddy & said, “Look, Dad! We’re match match!”
*Got a text from her teacher saying that Andlie had told her that yesterday was “THE BEST DAY EVER!” because “first Mom got me pizza for lunch and then she told me that Dad gets to come with us on our field trip! And he even gets to sit by me on the bus!!!!!”
*“This is the BEST DAY EVER! First Dad got to come on the Field Trip with me and now we get to go to the temple!” (Payson Temple Open House)
*During an OxyClean commercial: “Mom, we should get that for Nora. For when she puts food down her shirts.”
*While I was teasing her: “Are you nuts?!”
*After making her own PB & honey sandwich, she went & washed her hands and then came back & said, “Time for me to feast!!”
*After I had cleaned the house up, Andlie came inside & noticed and said, “Thanks for cleaning the house, Mom.”
*“Mom, maybe we could call a loud fart a flart!”
*MLK Day: I said, “Andlie, are you sad to miss school today?” She said, “Why would I be sad? I get to hang out with my family all day!”
*Was having a rough day. Things weren’t going her way. She started crying & said, “I want a new day!!!!!”
*Got a text from her teacher saying that Andlie had told her that yesterday was “THE BEST DAY EVER!” because “first Mom got me pizza for lunch and then she told me that Dad gets to come with us on our field trip! And he even gets to sit by me on the bus!!!!!”
*“This is the BEST DAY EVER! First Dad got to come on the Field Trip with me and now we get to go to the temple!” (Payson Temple Open House)
*During an OxyClean commercial: “Mom, we should get that for Nora. For when she puts food down her shirts.”
*While I was teasing her: “Are you nuts?!”
*After making her own PB & honey sandwich, she went & washed her hands and then came back & said, “Time for me to feast!!”
*After I had cleaned the house up, Andlie came inside & noticed and said, “Thanks for cleaning the house, Mom.”
*“Mom, maybe we could call a loud fart a flart!”
*MLK Day: I said, “Andlie, are you sad to miss school today?” She said, “Why would I be sad? I get to hang out with my family all day!”
*Was having a rough day. Things weren’t going her way. She started crying & said, “I want a new day!!!!!”
What wonderful, beautiful, perfect, funny, smart kids we have! We are lucky parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment