Friday, August 7, 2015

August 6 - Summer

We went outside to play this morning.  Nora went straight for the puddle.  Like it was a beacon in the night.  Straight for it.  By the time I forced her out, she was SOPPING wet.  (And screaming baby curse words in my face for making her get out.)  But they had a lot of fun!

We set out pool up this afternoon.  Andlie stayed in her swimming suit until right before dinner.  We played outside with our BFFs, the Millers.  I visited.  We enjoyed the sunshine.  We ate snacks.  Afternoons in your swimming suit eating popsicles and hanging out -  that is practically the definition of Summer.

Tonight before bed, Daddy read books!  While I was changing Nora in to her jammies, the older kids chose "Smelly Socks," to read.  Nora could hear the reading going on & kept saying (in the saddest little tone), "Booook.  Daddy, Annie, Hay-see.  Books."  So I brought her out to join.  What lucky kids!  And what a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment