Today Bryan & I celebrate nine years of marriage! I feel so lucky to have him and I know he feels the same about me. We're such a perfect match. Here's a quick flashback of the things we've done every year to celebrate.
2006: Married in the St. George temple.
2007: California trip! Went to an Angel's baseball game, the beach, and Disneyland!
2008: Park City! Went on the ski lift & had dinner at The Roof in SLC.
2009: Lake Powell!
2010: Broadway in Vegas! Went & saw, "The Lion King!"
2011: Celebrated early since I was very pregnant with Haze. Trip to Vegas in April.
2012: Quiet dinner at PF Chang's at home. Haze had just gotten out of the hospital a few months prior and was attached to Mommy. We didn't want to leave him over night.
2013: Over-nighter in SLC in October so Grama & Grampa could tend.
2014: A couple nice dates at fancy places and a temple session - a day date!
2015: Celebrated early because we knew Bryan would be traveling for work. Over-nighter in Provo in July!
And today, while I was in Cedar City and Bryan was in Dallas, TX, I got a beautiful surprise! Even 1,200 miles away and on the busiest day of the biggest work conference of the year, I got a dozen pink roses for our anniversary! I was so surprised and felt so loved! Throughout the day, I kept sending texts to Bryan reminding him of what we would have been doing nine years ago on our wedding. I would publish them here, but, you know.
Drew a monster on the cardboard from Grampa's new vacuum box and used it
to play cars with Haze's new cars. (Please don't look too closely at
Andlie's very anatomically correct man monster.)

We spent some time in the back yard in the beautiful sunshine!

During nap time, Nora & Mommy slept with Grama took the big kids to Discovery Park. They love their Grama and they had so much fun with her - as usual.

Andlie & Hazey loved the trampoline this visit! They spent a lot of time jumping & giggling together.

Andlie surprised me with this sweet note & treats at the end of the day. She's the sweetest, kindest, most helpful, most obedient, happiest girl.

Nora spent some time waving at & saying, "Hi!" to Grampa before bed. It's one of her favorite things to do when he's around. And she does it nonstop. If Grampa is looking, she is waving & saying, "Hi."

I spent some time recording Grampa playing the piano. It's one of my favorite noises in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment