Cute Nora. She looked too cute with her tiny tank top, tiny shorts, and tiny jelly shoes to pass up a picture opportunity.

We went to Summer Library again today. I can't believe it's our last week of it before school starts!
I took pictures of the kids while we were there. (I accidentally deleted the first one I took of Hazey - so sad!) I think they show their personalities so well.
Andlie is her usual obedient, creative self. She quietly made a button and wrote her name on the "I Was Here" poster. And then she dressed it up with a lady bug and a red circle around her name.
Haze's original picture was of him standing on a table playing with the marble tracks. He wasn't paying any attention to the books or library, but rather, was busy entertaining himself with loud, swirly, tall marble towers. He was totally oblivious to everything going on around him, but he was laughing to himself and totally concentrating on his task at hand.
Nora sat on the benches with her sucker in her hands/mouth screaming and laughing and waving and shouting, "Hi!" to everyone who would listen/look. Queen of the library/world.

This afternoon while Andlie was outside playing, me & Hazey painted some transformers! We had a fun afternoon together. It's fun to see Hazey start to love coloring & painting & cutting. Must mean he's getting ready for preschool!

No comments:
Post a Comment