Friday, August 21, 2015

August 20 - Soccer Begins

Packed my first ever homemade school lunch for Andlie today.  Made sure to include a love note.  Because I love her more than she even knows.  (I can't believe we're to this point!)

The 1st grader looked extra cute on her 2nd day of school.

The preschooler went to orientation today!  This year's theme at his preschool is super heroes!  So he got to make his very own super hero badge and mask.  He had a great time & came home and said, "Mom, do you know what I'm so excited for?  Preschool!!"  I'm excited for him too.

We had our first soccer practices of the season tonight.  Since they were both at 5, Daddy went with Andlie and I went with Haze.  This is Haze's first year playing and he was pretty excited & proud to go!  He kept telling me that he was "gonna do this" to me at practice and then flashing a peace sign at me.

Andlie is on her 3rd season of soccer and already knows that she'll love it.  After practice, her coach texted me & said, "Andlie is a natural little player." 

Andlie's team is purple and will be "The Purple Ninjas."  Haze's team is green and will be "The Green Hunters."  Excited for the season to start!

After practice, Nora walked up to Andlie's shin guards & said, "Socca."  So Andlie put her shin guards on her and she walked stiff-legged around the house with a big ol' grin looking down at her shin guards & saying, "Socca, socca, socca."  Nora totally thinks she's one of the big kids.  At least 4 years old.

She adores her brother & sister so much.  As evidenced by her kiss to Andlie through the shower door during Andlie's shower tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment