Monday, August 31, 2015

August 30 - Sunday Classes

I only took one picture today!!!!!  One.  And it was during church.  Oops.  BUT, it was a pretty good one.  I took a picture of quote #2.  I really liked the bold part.  The point of the lesson was that living prophets are vital and important, but we must also develop a personal relationship with God and not rely only on the prophet for wisdom and advise.

Which brings me to the next point.  Haze has been staying in Sunbeams by himself now for a couple months.  He sits by Andlie during Sharing Time, but he goes to class all by himself!  And Nora - well she's hit & miss, but today she stayed in Nursery the whole 2 hours by herself!  Which means that me & Bryan got to go to Sunday School together (and Bryan got to play with my hair).  And we got to go to Priesthood and Relief Society!  Wow.  We both came home with good thoughts to share.  It was a good Sunday.  Here's hoping for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment