Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 7 - Park in the Cold

Icabod Update:


This morning, Haze lined up almost all of his cars in to two neat rows on the table bench!  He was pretty proud & so was I!

Who says we can't have fun at the park in 40 degree weather?  No one stopped us this morning!




Cute little Andlie.  I laid down in the chair this afternoon and she hopped up and started playing with my hair and tickling my face.  I "fell asleep."  Then I watched her run downstairs and get her favorite stuffed animal (a pink koala Beanie Boo she has named Sunny) and put it in the crock of my arm so I had something to snuggle with.  And then I listened to her tell Haze to "be quiet because Mommy is sleeping."  She's just the sweetest girl in the whole wide world.  What a blessing to be her Mom!

Boys.....

Christmas Calendar Day 7: Go on a horse & carriage ride at Riverwoods.  Check! 

We had so much fun as a family tonight!  There's just something pretty magical about Christmas lights and music as you're riding in a carriage with your family while you listen to the horses gallop & bump their jingle bells.  And the looks on our kids' faces were pretty magical too.  What a fun night!


After we got home, Haze and Daddy lined the cars up.  Again.  Because, duh.  Cars and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment