Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 22 - Snow

Icabod Update:

We got some good, wet snow today so we finally got to make our snowman!  We named him Jake.  Because "we already named our snowman Snowy last time."  When I asked for a picture, Haze said, "Andlie hold his hands for the picture!"

"Mom, take a picture of my perfect snowball!"

Hazey & Andlie loved making & throwing snowballs.  Especially at Daddy!  He took one to the face and found one in his pocket after he left to do some shopping.

"I made a snow chair!"  (I'm telling ya - the snow was so easy to roll in to balls.  It was so fun!)

Kisses for Santa.  All on his own.

Christmas Calendar Day 22: Eat dinner by the Christmas tree.  Another fun one!  I love our tree.  I wish it could stay up all year.


No comments:

Post a Comment