Icabod Update:

Cute little Hazey requested that Icabod watch some show with him this morning. How can I resist this request? I can't. Duh. So they watched some show together. Haze has been LOVING everything about Christmas this year. Countdowns, Icabod, decorations, Santa - all of it. It's so magical to see Christmastime with fresh eyes with him.

After we dropped the kids off at school, we did some secret shopping! I had to snap this picture of Nora because she's in her Rapunzel dress wildly driving a truck and smiling all the while. And when I asked her to get out, she said, "No, Momma. Stop it. Stop bugging me." Totally her personality.

I went on a field trip with Haze's cute preschool class today! They're so cute. It was fun to watch them sit on Santa's lap. Haze marched right up to his lap and told him the things he wanted and grabbed his sucker. Nora didn't really even wanna get close to him.
Haze was so thrilled to have Logan & Trey ride in our car with us to the mall. He was just so happy and bouncy and they were really cute together all the way there and back.
![]() |
| L to R: Devin, Wesley, Trey, Mya, Haze, McKay, Tessa, Taj, Janie, Carson, Logan, Lauren, Sprout |
Christmas Calendar Day 3: Read two Christmas books. Check!
Mommy to RS Christmas activity at Salem Pond. Check!

No comments:
Post a Comment