Icabod Update:

I wonder which snowflakes Bryan helped Icabod with and which ones Chandi helped with. (Hint: Chandi did all the non-intricate ones that look like child's work. Bryan's are the ones that could pass for real snowflakes.)

Andlie was so excited about her school Christmas Sing today!

And I was so excited that I did dual French braids in her her per her request! Only two months ago I couldn't even do one and now I'm the master!

Christmas Calendar Day 17: Deliver teacher gifts. Check!
Andlie & Hazey were super excited to give their wonderful teachers (Mrs. Kelly and Miss Carter) their gifts!

Because our kids are so cute, we snapped a few pics of Haze & Nora before we headed off to watch Andlie sing at school.
Nora is a hand talker. She uses her hands when she's talking so much. It's the cutest thing.
Haze has a transformer in his hands. Always. At all times.
Christmas Calendar Day 17: Also called for us to go watch Andlie's Christmas Sing at school! We got to go two times - one at 9:30 am and one at 1:00 pm. It was the same program both times. We went this morning so we could be sure & go in case we didn't make the afternoon one. And then we went in the afternoon because Daddy ended up not being able to come so we wanted to show her some love.
While we were waiting, Nora put on her own show. She was so proud of herself going all the way up to the top and then standing up and grinning. She's such a ham. And I love it. (Hence the reason I was giggling and taking pics instead of scolding.)
After the Kindergarteners, it was time for Andlie! She came in with her class and noticed us first thing. And then lit right up!
The first graders sang two songs - "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas," and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" (in Chinese). Both songs had some really cute actions to go with them. Andlie knew all the words and actions and was the cutest one up there by far. Obviously. It was so much fun to watch her! I was a proud Mommy for sure!
We even left in time to see her walk out the back door and give her a huge hug! Bravo, Andlie!
When she got home from school, we took some time to play with the tape. Lots of giggling ensued.

Because Daddy couldn't make the Christmas Sing, Andlie put on a private show for him in our very own front room. She did both songs and sang loud and did the actions for both of them! What a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment