Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 25 - Mischief

Nora is feeling better.  Still a snotty nose, but better enough to be up to her old ways.  Actually, now that I think of it, she never really took a break from her "ways."  She's pretty much happy & curious all the time.  Except when we're not doing what she wants. 

Aaaaaanyway, today little Miss pulled out almost the entire box of wipes.  Don't worry though, once she saw me putting them all away, she helped.

After she had her fun upstairs, we went downstairs to play.  She re-discovered the jumpin' toy and had a great time bouncing that little booty all around that toy.
 

And finally, we have the shower.  She played in the shower while Mommy was cleaning.  She had a great time just roaming around in there and thought it was pretty neat that she was in such a neat cave.

Then I went to Activity Days.  And I came back to this cute sticky note from Andlie.  I'm glad she knows that her Mommy loves her!  (I doubt she [or any of the other kids] will ever be able to know how much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment