Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 11 - Grama & Grampa & Bryce & Daisey & Mand & Tim

We were so happy to have Grama & Grampa and Bryce here with us last night & all day today!

We walked/biked Andlie to school.
Grama & Grampa got to meet Mrs. Sell and see Andlie's classroom!
We played at the park.
We read books.
We had naps & hung out.
We had a fun, happy, sunshiney day together!

Nora loved the swings at the park!


We came home to relax for a minute & Haze grabbed the silly putty.  Silly putty is fun.

After Grama & Grampa left and Mandy & Tim returned, I had to go to Activity Days really quick.  For our activity tonight, we put up the new Primary bulletin board for our ward.  I made all of the people, letters, and flowers and I have to say that I'm pretty proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment