Yesterday sucked. It was a hard day. Haze was sick, Haze had hives, our neighbor passed away. It was just a rough one. So there was nothing else I could do besides laugh & take a picture when I found Nora's clean sheets (just washed yesterday) covered in pee this morning.
Since yesterday was so rough, I decided to take Hazey to his happy place today - Riverwoods to play the monster truck video game. And he loved every second. It make me happy!

And little Andlie has just been a ray of sunshine the past couple days. I mean, she always is, but she has been such a sparkle for me lately! Yesterday, we giggled so much while running errands - just me & her. And then in the car we danced like no one was watching and giggled some more. I came home from running errand smiling & happy!
Well today was no different. She burst out of school so excited to show me her cereal necklace. "Mom, I didn't even eat one cereal and this has ONE HUNDRED cereals!!!!" Ray of sunshine. Definitely. What a little blessing in our lives.
And what better way to end a day than checking on kids and then the tiny baby and staring at her and thanking Heavenly Father over & over for the beautiful babies that are yours. (Still so in LOVE with Nora's cowlick. It is always sticking straight up.)


No comments:
Post a Comment