I love how she drinks her bottle - with one hand at the top keeping it sturdy & straight in her mouth. That girl can pound a bottle like nobody's business. She can totally do it on her own too, but I love snuggling her while she does it because if she sits on my lap, she kicks my arm with her little fat foot and visits me with her eyes.

Speaking of Nora, she has discovered big girl headbands. And she loves them. She loves putting them on & taking them off all day long. And she thinks she's quite pretty when she does have it on. And I agree.

When I was little, Granny told me that if I kissed my elbow, I'd turn into a boy. I spent a lot of time trying to prove her right. And now I've passed the secret along to Andlie. And she has passed it to her entire class. And I think it's hilarious.

We finished the night off by taking some sugar cookies to our Primary teachers. Andlie did a great job decorating them. (Hazey stayed away during decorating because of his dumb cough.)

No comments:
Post a Comment