Friday, February 20, 2015

February 19 - Cutest Outfit

Oh my.  I loved her outfit today.  Those eyes!  Cute little leggings.  And I love how her toes are always flexed.  She's always thinking of the next thing to discover or break apart.  And she loves sitting on things like a big kid (especially things where her feet dangle.)  She cried when I tried to take her off the counter.  She's the most loveable little ball of smiles.

Homeboy was feeling a little better today so we packed his bag & headed to the park for lunch & playing with friends.  The sunshine was good for all of us!

And then we went to Smith's to get some food.  Hazey tried on the glasses all by himself.  I asked him if I could take his pic & he said, "Let me make a crazy face!"  He's really been in to that during picture time lately.  (See above picture.)  I love my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment