Me, Nora, and Haze took our BFFs: Katie & Roman (or as Nora calls them, "Kaaay-tee" and "Yo-man) to one of my favorite stores today: IKEA! I needed to get a frame for our family pedigree chart that I made and LOVE.

I had a very successful trip to IKEA! And Haze & Nora did pretty well. (Thank you 15 Dum-Dum suckers I put in my purse.) Nora found my purse after we got home & dug out & ate the suckers one by one. I kept telling her no and then I'd leave the room for something and I'd come back and she'd be hiding in a different spot with a few more suckers in her mouth. At one point, she had three suckers in her mouth and one in her tiny hands that she was working on opening as well. She's smart. And she's fast. And she's quiet. And she knows how to get what she wants.

This afternoon, me & Hazey were reading a Halloween book. I asked him, "What are these kids dressed up as?" He said, "An alien, a princess king, a football guy, a pirate, a witch, a vampire,.....and a toilet." He definitely thought the ghost was a toilet. Bravo, Haze. Bravo!

No comments:
Post a Comment