High piggie tails, extra clips, taped glasses, tucked shirt, tucked pants, and mismatched shoes. Must be nerd day! She makes a pretty darling nerd if I do say so myself.

Me & the little kids went to Andlie's school to do Take Home Readers. We finished right at Andlie's class was headed to lunch. Andlie excitedly asked, "Are you guys gonna stay for lunch?!" So, of course, we did. Plus we were able to catch a picture of Andlie & her teacher (Miss Carter) with their matching hair & glasses.

Tricky Hazey asked me if I would take his picture on our way to run errands. He always says he'll smile and then he tricks me!! It's always worth it because next comes the Hazey giggles and I love the Hazey giggles.

This afternoon, Haze lined up his cars (only about 1/2 of them). He was so proud so obviously, I took a picture to show him. He looked at it & said, "Oops, Mom. You didn't get the last row of cars in."

So I took another picture and made sure to get the last row.

After we came inside, we set up our Spidey! The one that we've had since 2006 is a little bit tattered so we bought a new one this year! I love having Spidey in our home for the month of October. And so do our kids. Which makes me love it more.

We ended our Friday night by playing downstairs. (And watching SUU football beat Weber State online!) Haze is really getting good at writing and drawing. I said, "Haze, who is this?" And he said, "It's me and my bed!"

No comments:
Post a Comment