Haze got kind of sad while we were playing at the park this morning with friends. He said that his poor little finger got stomped on. While I was trying to help him cheer up, I told him he lots of cute freckles on his nose. He immediately wanted to see. So I took a picture & showed him. And then he giggled.

After the park, it was time for preschool! And today was Haze's very first school field trip! And I got to go with him! We went to Pumpkinland! We petted animals, played on a playground, went through a spook alley, and picked a pumpkin! It was such a fun day. I'm so thankful to be able to go on field trips with my kids. What a wonderful blessing!
![]() |
| Back Row L to R: Haze, Carson, Janie, McKay, Logan, Sprout, Wesley, Tessa, Mya, Lauren - - Front Row L to R: Devan, Trey, Taj, Carly |
Nora joined us and LOVED it. She was running around squealing with delight the entire time. (Except when she fell in to the dirt and got a mouth full of dirt. Not happy about that.)

Haze & Wesley kept saying to each other, "You are my preschool friend, right?"
Nora especially loved the chickens and really, really loved when they would cock-a-doodle-do! She could barely contain herself! The other Moms there said, "Wow. Is that a happy noise?"

Everyone got to choose a pumpkin to take home! Haze chose his and then
asked if we could get a "tiny one for Nora" and a "medium one for
Andlie." Cute little thoughtful boy wanted to make sure his sisters got
a pumpkin too.
![]() |
| L to R: Sprout, Logan, Janie, Tessa, Lauren, Mya, Carson, Wesley, Trey, Taj, Haze, Devan, McKay, Carly |
After school is homework time. While Andlie was busy reading & writing, Haze practiced writing his ABCs and his name! He did it all on his own. I just told him to practice ABCDE. I didn't tell him what order and I didn't show him an examples. He did it all on his own! He's getting so big and smart!

Nora just loved her pumpkin. She carried it all the way home on her lap and then wouldn't let it out of her sight. It was the first thing she mentioned after her nap. And when Daddy asked about it, she said, "Pun-kun. Show." So they went outside so she could show Daddy.

And finally, I ended the night at a soda lounge on BYU's campus during karaoke night with some friends. We were BY FAR the oldest ones there, but we sure had a great time! I wanted to stay home & go to bed early, but they made me come and I'm so glad. Jenna said it best: "I bet everyone in here wants to be us because we're having much more fun than anyone here." I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends.
![]() |
| L to R: Jenna, Celeste, Chandi, Katie, Kourtney |





No comments:
Post a Comment