Monday, September 7, 2015

September 4 - Haze's Wasp Sting

Wore my Cascade Cougars shirt today so I could match Andlie.  She was happy when she got out of school & saw me.  I hope she feels so much love & support from home and family always.

Someone (named Nora) found my eyeliner and drew a pretty picture on her left arm.  She was pretty thorough.  Glad she was thorough on her arm and not my furniture or walls.  (Note: She always has to make her "crazy face" when I take her picture now.  Thanks, Haze.)

Man, she's cute.  Even with eyeliner arm.

Took some more pics of Haze in the car.  He thinks it's maybe the most hilarious thing ever to make crazy faces when I try to take his pic.

And then he asked if he could take a picture of me so I joined in on the silly.  And then he wanted to take a pic of Nora, but he couldn't get a good angle so he just told her to smile and took a pic of her mirror.

Since it's the beginning of Labor Day weekend, we finished our Friday by going to our last baseball game.

But it ended on a sad note because Haze got stung by a damn wasp.  He came screaming over to us & yelled, "It scratched itself!!!"  When we figured out what had happened, we thought it was a pretty good description of how it felt to get stung.  Poor boy.  After he calmed down and got some medicine and snuggles, he was okay.  When I was putting soda paste on it, he said, "Mom, why are you putting ice cream on my stung?"  And after he was really calmed down & had had a few minutes to think about it, he told us, "I'm never going outside again."

No comments:

Post a Comment